- Have you replaced the system or process (administrative practices) that were described in your previous PIA submission?
- Is your system locally hosted in your office space, or is your system hosted in a data centre or in the cloud?
- Have you introduced new user access roles or groups?
- Are you granting access to your system or exchanging information with another organization that was not mentioned in the mentioned PIA submission?
- Have you added new ways of communicating with patients?
- Have you added wireless access to your system?
- Have you added remote access to your system?
- Have you allowed access to your system via mobile devices, such as laptops, tablets, or smartphones?
- Have you updated your privacy policies to reflect changes to legislation since your PIA was submitted?
- Have you conducted a review of your privacy policies within the previous two years?
Answering “Yes” to questions 1-8 trigger the PIA update requirement.
Answering “No” to questions 9-10 triggers a review of your policies and make changes where necessary.
Let Shannyn help. Get a Quote today!